Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped rocking white on whites in highschool but I been looking for a reason to start up, really hope these joints last all season I’ll scoop like 3-4 for the summer months.

I stopped rocking white on whites in highschool but I been looking for a reason to start up, really hope these joints last all season I’ll scoop like 3-4 for the summer months.

Getting the black pair easily. Especially with black AF1’s all of a sudden getting a bad wrap

1581870098076.gif

Does the first week in store drop of the season require registration? Or os it fcfs?

Yeah what are they going to do with the hologram? And if there is a Tupac photo tee...im ALL THE WAY IN. Huge tupac fan. Don't care how commercial or corny it may be. I remember getting into arguments with people in middle school because i always thought Pac and Pun were better then Biggie :lol:.

Did all bogo hoodies come with that white sticker on the bag? I have an Xl without it and it’s making me wonder. Purchased from reddit and the guy supplied the email, with tracking from supreme etc.

Yeah my biggest worry is the Tupac photo tee will be a photo of the hologram. Which I honestly don’t want. At that point the tee is more an homage to the technology that made the hologram then the actual artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom