Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to actually use the Nalgene bottle. Anyone know where to find a flip top lid that fits?

so I am a little concern....

I received my email confirmation right after I placed my two orders. but I have yet to receive tracking information. Today, I notice that the pending amount fell off but there is no charge.

I did two orders, but they are not the same items. Just same CC and shipping address.

I have not had issues with Supreme previously, so this is a little concerning......

Charges always fall off until your item shipped. You're good. Once you receive shipping you'll see the charges pop back up.

supreme has to ship out literally 10s of thousands many even hundreds of thousands orders for Week 1. Charges get dropped and readded all the time due to adjusting to your state tax.
It has only been one full business day since the Week 1 online drop. They used to do Week 1 on Monday and around that 2-3 business days (wednesday and thurs) ppl would get shipping. None of my **** has shipped yet either. Relax and wait it out.

I received my email confirmation right after I placed my two orders. but I have yet to receive tracking information. Today, I notice that the pending amount fell off but there is no charge.

I did two orders, but they are not the same items. Just same CC and shipping address.

I have not had issues with Supreme previously, so this is a little concerning......

Week 1s are usually a little funky .... you shouldn’t have any issues. The charges will appear again once shipping happens.

Damn man I hate missing out on hoodies because they always end up being $200+ . Wish I copped the natural Mary hoodie when I had the chance

Mass produced or not, don’t believe that these AF1s will sit long if you are in a typical “money” size. Even boxers run out of sizes every season. I would purchase the AF1s at first opportunity

if you don't have it already sign up for a UPS account and download the app. It will notify you when there is a package on the way to your address even if the shipper doesn't provide you with the tracking notification email. I did get a tracking this time but more times than not supreme doesn't send me tracking info.

Got 1 shipping on Friday and 2 on Saturday. Saturday ones waiting for UPS to pick up.

edit: just showed that it got picked up and in transit this morning.

Pass on the AF1s. I don’t see the appeal. On the plus side hopefully I can grab something nice this week while everyone’s distracted with them.

And we're back, first order of the season.

I must say, I am more excited to see the poncho than the pac tee.
SS 20.jpg

hoping for a real restock of the pac tees (unless I missed it?) and the cherries tee...
I should probably get a waist bag like I said before they sell out...I see the camo backpack sold out and hasn't been restocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom