Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The keys even have Supreme inscribed.. pretty nice.

2C190AF1-BC50-4284-909E-2A624A18806C.jpeg

Went for white uptowns and got the brackets thing after I added to cart, then they were sold out

tried on mobile for the crewneck where I got captcha for the first time ever I think. After the captchas I had card declines for a while til my Grey large finally went through

Tried for the lock and white incense on chrome where the shop button greyed out after it kicked me out to the home page, so had to got order on firefox. **** is getting ridiculous

Damn that drop was trash.. Had to use a VPN cause I'm IP banned. Had the shoes cart but wouldn't load the checkout page. By the time I got in it was sold out smh. Then it wouldn't let me remove the shoes and couldn't get the rayon and lock either.

Guess I'm going to SF.. 3pm slot :lol:

One week later and I'm still banned from Supreme :frown: :angry:

Mobile (like always) was beyond trash today!

I did see sizes 4-13, but the 4-7.5 went QUICK!

Went for white uptowns and got the brackets thing after I added to cart, then they were sold out

tried on mobile for the crewneck where I got captcha for the first time ever I think. After the captchas I had card declines for a while til my Grey large finally went through

Tried for the lock and white incense on chrome where the shop button greyed out after it kicked me out to the home page, so had to got order on firefox. **** is getting ridiculous
haven't had captcha for awhile until this morning

they gave it to me three times but kept telling me payment declined

it's hard to see cars and fire hydrants in thumbnail pics on my standard size iphone 7 :lol:

Got the brackets when checking out for the pink drama fleece, emptied my cart and settled for the green drama fleece. Had to go for a medium instead of my usual large, i hope it fits. I wear a M on supreme tees so I’ll hope for the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom