Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20200311_163509.jpg
IMG_20200311_163347.jpg

Wow, had no clue paper nuptse fell. I remember that being one of the most hyped items towards the end. Have no clue how you even managed that. Swift was **** towards the end, but it did end up grabbing me a bandana logo hoodie
I meant that the Liberty Baltoro prices fell so fast and sold it when it was starting to dip. I kept the Paper Nuptse, actually wear it almost everyday, but after you said that I checked and that price fell a lil bit too. Thats the current trend though where people are hyped over something causing the price to rise then forget about it months after it drops and people lose interest. That being said, the price for that paper nuptse should stay high and rise over time but who knows at this point.

Ish is wild bro! I hope everyone that legit wants any tnf piece hits tmw!
I would legit prolly buy everything in Small just to flip the second I walked out of the store TBH and I'mnot even a re-seller but that spot dont come around.....ever LOL >D

I say that but prolly would just buy personal stuff and never wear it...

Last edited:
I would legit prolly buy everything in Small just to flip the second I walked out of the store TBH and I'mnot even a re-seller but that spot dont come around.....ever LOL
I hear you! But I haven't hit a tnf drop in eons so I need everything in my size... All black tnf everything minus the t-shirt, black s logo 6-panel, and af1's if they restock.

Anyone know if Supreme stores do exchanges with online purchases? Got the wrong size pocket tee from the first drop and hoping I can go to Supreme SF this weekend to exchange it.

I hear you! But I haven't hit a tnf drop in eons so I need everything in my size... All black tnf everything minus the t-shirt, black s logo 6-panel, and af1's if they restock.
I totally feel you and honestly think you should buy what you want especially since resell isn't even guaranteed anymore....not even on TNF which is nuts. Sell me that vest...LOL

reminds me of the guy that was #1 for the motocycle and didn't get to touch. Was probably fielding offers left and right the night before, talking that big talk like yeah I'm touching the bike, talk to me nice on the price
Yeah, thats always a high probability for their super hyped items. That MAC toolbox may share the same fate...

Black S cap tomorrow and we out. Really wanted to pass this week but that’s the last hat I get this season.

I totally feel you and honestly think you should buy what you want especially since resell isn't even guaranteed anymore....not even on TNF which is nuts. Sell me that vest...LOL

Yeah, thats always a high probability for their super hyped items. That MAC toolbox may share the same fate...

Imagine being #1 for BMX bike week and not touching...

If any of y’all jacket buyers ain’t feeling the vest, lmk I’ll buy it off you. :nerd:

I meant that the Liberty Baltoro prices fell so fast and sold it when it was starting to dip. I kept the Paper Nuptse, actually wear it almost everyday, but after you said that I checked and that price fell a lil bit too. Thats the current trend though where people are hyped over something causing the price to rise then forget about it months after it drops and people lose interest. That being said, the price for that paper nuptse should stay high and rise over time but who knows at this point.
Oh gotcha. Yea the liberty pieces ended up dipping quite heavily after a few weeks. Wasn't sure if it was because it had that sx sale day of the actual drop, which caused resell prices to be on the lower end for a TNF right off the bat. I moved my parka for some plus money, but lost a couple bucks moving the tee. Honestly, if that reseller dude on reddit been doing it for a minute, he probably accumulated some profits before the hits last season. I know that's pretty much how I feel. But if that was his first year trying to get into the scene, yea, that sucks lol

Pac board & Zippo came in. Both came with poncho and got an extra paint sticker pack.
cool...but rude cool...but rude did you say you needed one?
I still need a bling bogo if anyone got one for me...

I ended up getting the paint sticker in one of my week 2 orders. If I get another bling sticker, I'll trade you for the paint cuz I want another one lol

if you like an item shouldn't matter what time of the year it comes out, you'll eventually get around to wearing it. which is why I don't quite understand the logic behind not buying something just because it's spring.

Exactly what I be thinking lol. I dont understand that way of thinking at all

If anyone with a spot in SF isn't trying to spend $770 on the mountain jacket let me know! I need Green and Red size L :D

I can pickup locally

I remember for the paper nup I got like 430 something sf location, when it was my turn it was sold out. feelsbadman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom