Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the Black photo tee in card and ready to go but put in the wrong CVV number. amateur status. Oh well...it will be below retail in a few prolly. Need that black Large...

Everything seems to still be in stock which is surprising to me after I saw how fast **** sold
Out in in Europe. Copped the royal Ram tee XL because I figured Black would be impossible, I shoulda just went for black.

Easy cop this morning just went for Black Rammellzee Tee

I was thinking of buying the hoodie too (even though it's $30 lower than expected), but I passed for now - still a lot of weeks ahead :lol:

I'm glad Supreme lifted the IP (AT&T) ban, hopefully it stays like that the rest of the season!

Got the hoodie, kinda want the blue small box l/s but decided not to. Site acting weird...kept showing last week’s stuff but have to refresh once in a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
damn, got the black baseball hoodie but wanted white. White is available now. Anyway to cop both?

like noted drop was off by a couple of minutes ... snagged both items I wanted baby BOGO L/S in light royal and pink tag. The site was a little spastic on desktop but the mobile app worked okay (it usually gives problems) ... only issue the up price on items this year - really $68 for a long sleeve tee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom