Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cutout Letter hoodie in Grey Is low-key fire.

Was gonna go in but ummmmmmmm says it's at a 29 1/4 length for XL... that's not gonna fly with ya boy. Lol

Still blown away the Restless hoodie is sitting the way it is, that’s a classic design for me.
I'm not crazy about the logo on the front, and I actually wish it had fewer languages on the back. Would have been cool if each colorway was a different language. I didn't cop, but it's still one of my favorite lookbook pieces from this season.

Kinda shocked everything flew but seeing how we are all sitting at home It can only benefit supreme.

Cutout Letter hoodie in Grey Is low-key fire.

Was gonna go in but ummmmmmmm says it's at a 29 1/4 length for XL... that's not gonna fly with ya boy. Lol
Thought it was trash until I saw that grey one. Best cw

it should of been apart of "new" so i missed out just by looking hard in the new section fam

yeah I don’t think it’s a part of the regular layout either... weird what they did with that... someone was probably playing Xbox and working from home when they did the layout...

Reactions: g14
Throwback Thursday
DE327DEB-C5C7-48D8-8764-0AF056F555B9.jpeg

that damn contraption in legend of the overfiend in the beginning is forever burned into my mind

that whole damn movie

BEE0626C-656A-4631-860F-B9F9D539CFFD.jpeg

Finally got this in from a seller on Grailed. While still no response from Supreme. I think I’m done buying from their site, faster and sometime cheaper buying on Grailed or Ebay. Will only attempt to buy from Supreme on hype stuff to avoid the high resale price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom