Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna have pick up another one or these black supreme time tees. Been wearing mine a lot
B2037983-5332-48A8-83CF-95F687145721.jpeg

Damnit, been going through so much lately that i totally forgot about the shirt i ordered then i check UPS and it says they couldnt verify my zipcode and it went back to Supreme. Anyone got recommendations on what to do?

Damnit, been going through so much lately that i totally forgot about the shirt i ordered then i check UPS and it says they couldnt verify my zipcode and it went back to Supreme. Anyone got recommendations on what to do?
Had a situation like this and I had to take the L. Something was off about my condo # or something and UPS refused to let me pick up based on how Supreme shipped it. They received the return and gave me a credit which was frustrating because the piece i originally purchased was gone. You might just have to eat that.

Lolol I’m going with fake this t shirt is already going for 500 plus. You need to ask him why the price so low and if it’s fake can I return it?? Ask for additional photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom