Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ty for the replies. I told him id post in NT so he can get an idea that its fake. I have no intention of buying. Just trying to show the seller so he removes it.

Broke out the octopus
B45945E8-9F13-446C-8864-B0F9972165B3.jpeg

so my black cat tee turned pink when i washed it a couple weeks ago. not sure if someone had left dye in the washer at the laundromat, but insteady of junking the tee i decided to try my hand at tie dye. pretty happy with how it came out

A934A6B0-A247-4DFA-80B7-33F6A7052AE7.jpeg

it’s still wet here so the colors should lighten up a bit

Anyone know how the recent North face Cargo collab jackets fit? as well as the pants? Deciding if I should go true to size, I heard it was a boxy fit.

Anyone know how the recent North face Cargo collab jackets fit? as well as the pants? Deciding if I should go true to size, I heard it was a boxy fit.

jacket fits big. I normally wear large but got a medium and it fits perfect. Dont know about the pants tho

DonRafa DonRafa that tie dye custom came out pretty dope. I'd might have to consider it whenever I dirty my white preme tees (I can't keep a white tee clean)

thanks fam! i try not to get white shirt cause they always get dirty/dingy eventually. of course one of them i did have got messed up :lol:

Only thing I saw that I might grab is the v neck soccer top just cause I have the matching shorts in purple but I doubt I would ever wear them together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom