Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yellow futura w/ green looks really good
but i cant even remember the last time i wore yellow
I have a yellow bad brains shirt and a yellow hype kills shirt that a NTer made and sold on here probably about 15 years ago...only wear them when doing something like changing oil in my car
26D879AA-986F-49F7-948E-EBFC661B126F.jpeg
I

I just want a deck of cards, might have to park the garbage truck in the front!
you hook anyone up?
IMG_7304.jpg

In my head, that rayon was the verified tee... Idk how I did that.
4FE065B4-B189-40AB-8B46-6E858A51D1B8.png
purchasing for yourself and friends in 1 cart...that's admirable
passed on everything today. instead i ordered a shaq-a-roni pizza from papa johns
I want to try one but that much pepperoni is horrible for you...I really want the box for my Mookie costume that I won't get to wear for trick or tricking this year because I'm certain that wont happen

6f22f2a02a5a9fed55c60e9872e83b04.jpg

Tried going for mini duffle and name tags—getting decline smh

Totally forgot about the Futura tee. Big mistake too
no bot?
How am #9 and a Large grey verify sold out in store??
Wa a waste of a trip

and no gloves or camo stickers... “all out”
they must've not like your face

did three orders, site lagged at first but then ran smooth as butter

goofed captcha on first order and grey verified tee sold out, the irony

ending up getting ash futura, natural camp cap (underrated), and retractable key chain in the first order I think

second order I got the purple loose guage beanie for my oldest daughter and white pharoah sanders tee as am impulse buy...I really have no interest in it 🤷‍♂️

did a third order under my wife's name and card for the navy nuova and sulfur beanie for my younger daughter

wish I had seen the dark teal color for the jet tee before ordering

would've went for cards but I didn't expect them to last that long

first week is always fun...not feelin' much this season so maybe just a crusher, another camp cap, and 6 panel plus a couple of accessories for shiggles

site was horrible had to do separate carts on everything...
white money ball
playing cards
pharaoh white medium
verify sold out :frown:

Got the majority of stuff I wanted.

Basketball
Plate
Black Futura Tee
Purple loose gauge beanie
Tote

Would’ve probably had pink camo deck, but I tried carting it with something else on my second order n sold out during checkout. Super tempted to cop the headlamp so good thing that it’s sold out now.

I went with only the necessities.

Hope they get the sizing of my New Era correct this season. Been taking Ls on these for the past few seasons.

Last 3-4 seasons I never received a confirmation email for orders placed on the initial drop. I don't even think I got tracking for a few of them either. The items just showed up.

Decided since I struck out on the Royal Jet Skate Deck and only walked away with the Black that I'd just cop it resell.
Ended up finding a seller with the Royal Jet deck & the Silver Balloons Deck for sale so decided to grab both. There is just something about that silver balloons that makes me want it when before I thought the image was clownish...

Anyone get a blank page after waiting for the payment processing and then get a charge? I think it's a ghost charge but usually the charge gets reversed asap. No email or confirmation page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom