Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not picking up anything from today’s drop by I did a have a good mail day.

picked up the white verity tee and FINALLY picked up the Jacquard Logos denim shirt from last season in the illusive XL. Looks so much better in person IMO. Somehow it doesn’t look obnoxious even though it’s got “supreme” all over it.
BB3B22AB-0329-4190-9965-18F25A96CF85.jpeg
3FFC0F4C-80F5-49C2-A975-F7DA5C4947DC.jpeg

Not picking up anything from today’s drop by I did a have a good mail day.

picked up the white verity tee and FINALLY picked up the Jacquard Logos denim shirt from last season in the illusive XL. Looks so much better in person IMO. Somehow it doesn’t look obnoxious even though it’s got “supreme” all over it.
BB3B22AB-0329-4190-9965-18F25A96CF85.jpeg
3FFC0F4C-80F5-49C2-A975-F7DA5C4947DC.jpeg
my bro got that denim shirt and its flames! id cop but i dont want the same **** as him haa

My friend secured a lipstick for me but I don’t know which girl to surprise with lmao

Got the small box texture crewneck in navy even tho I was having card issues and had to use PayPal. (Does supreme usually have issues with Discover Card? Or is it just supreme being Supreme?) Didn’t think they would sell out but to me it was the best piece that dropped this week.

If reselling included medical & dental benefits + 401k + paid holidays + 20+ vacation days a year + 15 paid sick days a year I'd be all over that. as it stands, it does not :rofl:
Don’t forget free school and discounts a major retailers and phone carriers

my bro got that denim shirt and its flames! id cop but i dont want the same **** as him haa

i rock the basic denim shirt/t-shirt combo regularly and ive been kicking myself since spring for not copping on release or on the 1-2 restocks that i actually caught but didnt cop. i say if you like it, and its in your size, go for it lol. they also come in black/grey and pink which seem to be easier to find

Seriously guys just buy a bot already. Got three lipsticks and took like two minutes to set up.

Attachments

• 3F040140-38F8-4AA8-AA00-91C5E204DA47.jpeg
    3F040140-38F8-4AA8-AA00-91C5E204DA47.jpeg
    273.9 KB · Views: 167
Ended up getting the Red Futura keychain and some socks. Would’ve felt weird not picking up anything on Thursdays :lol:

I did the same thing. I was on the same boat as some of you. I wanted a keychain, but didn't want to pay shipping and tax on top of that. Threw in some socks to justify it. :lol:

Bruh bots takes the fun out of the hunt. Half the fun of the cop is having an 8% chance of actually landing something hyped. It's like why should i hunt with a bow...when there are automatic rifles....well it's more rewarding

#teammanual #teamZeroBOGOs #TEAML

Yeah, exactly. I don't buy on a regular basis like most of you guys. If there's something I like, I try. It's like me going to Vegas to try my luck on the slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom