Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
#2xx for thursday...after 6 PM lol ok...I'm still going but wow. I don't think I've ever gotten a number below 200 yet.

Last edited:
Sadly, my wife vetoed a black step stool for the house.

. . .I guess we’ll see how she feels about a blue one for the garage if I don’t catch the L.

#12x bklyn tomoro...hopefully i can secure stool... dont wanna buy one online then another in store

Last edited:
#BlackStoolsMatter

Hate to be that dude but that # is not funny at all & legit very upsetting especially with the news about Breonna that just popped off. I got into a clown discussion with another NT'er in another forum but I gotta speak up about this everytime someone jokes about it because its not a joke...

Last edited:
Man......I didn't think the stool would be a big deal to get. That is the only real item I wanted this season cause my wife has this crappy Chinatown stool and I'd rather have something cooler for her to use. Let's hope I don't get the L for the black one.

4DC5E8DD-D97C-45C7-B6AF-1A109B1AD0E5.jpeg

today I received the last from my purchases last week, looks like this will be a pass week for me, good luck to everyone who’s going for anything tomorrow 🙏🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom