Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought I had the deck but that card error...

giphy.gif

L on black fitted and red deck

I knew the deck was going to be a L, but should've went for a different color in the fitted lol

I don't get why the processing bar takes FOREVER at the end, just to get a card decline :smh:

L on black deck. At first L's on New Eras, then 5 minutes later copped red and black on restocks. For some reason it takes super long for checkout to fully load so I'm able to enter card info.

Also, anyone notice all the lint on the red New Era? lol

kmbY001_4hQ.jpg

Actually got a charge decline email from my bank, which is the same bank/card I've used for years on Thursdays. No idea what's going on, but something's hinky if so few of us hit this week.

I also had the high traffic error, had to atc again and submit.

the baseball jersey is nice... that was on my cop list for the look book but ended up passing... hard to cop new clothes when i dont go out as much cuz of the pandemic lol...

Actually got a charge decline email from my bank, which is the same bank/card I've used for years on Thursdays. No idea what's going on, but something's hinky if so few of us hit this week.
Usually a card decline but getting a charge meant you hit in previous seasons, but not this one. Already happened to me twice on hyped items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom