Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i went with the smaller hat... i always get 7 1/4 and have a little room... i can wear 7 1/8 but its snug... i guess ill just bend the brim.. i was unsure of what size to get but i assumed they ran big like prior supreme fitteds thats why i went with 7 1/8...

^ how does the fitted run? true to size or big?

I havent worn a fitted consistently in years so im not sure how much sizing has changed.

Last new era I have is from 2017? its a 7 5/8th. A custom new era fitted i got as a groomsmen gift

The red i got today is also 5/8th. It fits about the same. Red maybe a smidge tight but I think its bc i havent broke it in like my older one.

Hope this helps.

Had the 4:30 spot for LA. Surprisingly they let us get two decks. No black fitteds left in my size. Settled for the red. The red really does come with that linty *** look 😂 smh...

I even caught a fight on video of two dudes going at it in the middle of Fairfax. 🤣 Will upload soon.
45865B6F-AAB7-47D9-BC33-46C37F09D0E3.jpeg

Im still waiting for my light purple S logo cap, no shipping info yet. Not looking so good.

def gona need an oop on a red and purple deck. whoever got an extra, hit me up, will pay the premium

I’m at Supreme BK waiting to go in. People are walking out with decks. If they still have the decks in those colors I got you bro. Would love to return the favor for hooking me up with the black BOGO fitted 💯

You okay with black deck in case that’s all that’s left?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom