Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully resell isn’t that bad on the Smurfs decks. Will probably cop a red one once online orders come in and the price drops more.

THIS. I always rage cop decks soon after the drop just for them to keep dropping when everyone gets in hand and tries to sell. Im just going to wake a week or two and see where it lands.

Last day at Boeing and getting my hand x ray same day.
4EC30DBD-5D72-41F3-9EB7-2D6C9534D862.jpeg

7643763F-3247-47FE-9B90-0120209D6792.jpeg

^ German Camo is one of my favorites. Can never go wrong with a POTEE

does the Collar of your German potee go all bacon neck. Mines suck. It does this thing where it rolls into collar but only in the front not back. It’s annoying.

does the Collar of your German potee go all bacon neck. Mines suck. It does this thing where it rolls into collar but only in the front not back. It’s annoying.

That's hilarious, mine does that too. It's like when they stitched the collar to the shirt they stitched the joint upwards instead of downwards and it makes the collar roll.

Man, :lol: yall heard the news about Trump testing positive for Covid-19 today. Glad I decided to cop the Murakami box logo tee a day before my birthday. Its on the way. This is history. :lol:. Covid-19 is real, not a hoax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom