Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No luck this drop myself. My girl got me somehow and my friend botted 2 for me.

9EA68F61-7C8B-4CDB-B73B-BDC9307DD598.gif

Charge no email, but gonna hope I catch that shipping email in a few days. I recall that happening a few times to some members

Really surprised gfk is still so available

Not that shocking. Kids don't care about GFK. If Supreme did a promo video with GFK in a box logo shirt and others in his Supreme Clientele tee it would've flew in seconds. :lol: :smh:

Dang these tees are going in the lows 200 on stockx, joint gonna be under 200 next week.

Hope so. The other colours I want are in the mid 200s and trending up.

These will settle below $200 for sure depending on color. Just be patient. If bandana logo tees are settled from low to mid $200s this will not be above that when it settles. Don't let the immediate hype make you rage cop now. Basically im saying don't be dumb.

These will settle below $200 for sure depending on color. Just be patient. If bandana logo tees are settled from low to mid $200s this will not be above that when it settles. Don't let the immediate hype make you rage cop now. Basically im saying don't be dumb.

Bandana Tee is a different beast. This BOGO is classic design. Long term the black will probably be closer to $350-400. I'd cop within the next week. 6 months out, you'll see the price rise.

Copped fox hoodie in XL but it show S in confirmation email? Will it ship S or XL? I saw a lot got this problem but never seen anyone said what they actually got. Should I call them tho? Thanks.

Copped fox hoodie in XL but it show S in confirmation email? Will it ship S or XL? I saw a lot got this problem but never seen anyone said what they actually got. Should I call them tho? Thanks.

You'll most likely get what was in the email. This happened to me a few weeks ago. I was trying to get a black folding chair, but a digi camo 5 panel (same price) was in my cart instead as it processed. I just ended up reselling it for retail and didn't bother fixing it with Supreme.

Got the Supreme Clientele tee in white (wanted navy), but my boy might have secured a navy for me. Hope it sticks.

And these box logos definitely going to be under 200 by next week, I’ll probably pull the trigger on one of them, but we’ll see.

Bandana Tee is a different beast. This BOGO is classic design. Long term the black will probably be closer to $350-400. I'd cop within the next week. 6 months out, you'll see the price rise.
Box Logo resell low key kinda dead. Some sizes of the COVID and SF Bogo under $400.

COVID would fetch easily 800-1000 a few years back.

I blame StockX.

BTW, I'm not a Preme reseller so I really don't care about the low resell value. Just pointing out some facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom