Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
99D2CAA5-5433-4053-B322-3691B7EC3985.png

Anyone got a red bandana box logo tee in medium they’re trying to off? In the market for one if anyone’s got a lead.

As someone who’s struggled with mental health issues in the past, I feel like it’s my calling to help people cope with losing out on hyped releases. I’ll make a book called “So you took an L: Coping with loss in the hypebeast era.” Let me know if you’ll want to contribute. I know some of y’all have a lot of experience losing.

Took an L like usual. I was able to purchase a small black and medium red smurfs t-shirt for the wife. I also got a medium camo Futura sweatshirt. Got payment errors and high traffic errors trying to get a bogo long sleeve. I was also getting blank pages on the bogo. Oh well I guess onto the next.

Box Logo resell low key kinda dead. Some sizes of the COVID and SF Bogo under $400.

COVID would fetch easily 800-1000 a few years back.

I blame StockX.

BTW, I'm not a Preme reseller so I really don't care about the low resell value. Just pointing out some facts.

It definitely dropped down. Production numbers and them dropping more frequently are the reasons. I went back and got 2 bandana ones and the SF one because the prices were good. Still have to get a bandana hoody and a covid shirt.

As someone who’s struggled with mental health issues in the past, I feel like it’s my calling to help people cope with losing out on hyped releases.

It's actually no joke, it definitely messed with you mentally if you keep taking Ls over the years.

It's actually no joke, it definitely messed with you mentally if you keep taking Ls over the years.

absolutely, you hype yourself up, you stare at pictures for weeks on end and in the flash of a few minutes you lose out and you’re kind of stunned. You might cope by paying resale (which can be problematic) or you just fixate on the next release lying to yourself it’s going to be different. It can be super unhealthy, thankfully I only like bricks.

I'm wondering too about in store bogo limits. Debating if I should even bother trying to make an appointment tomorrow with hopes they have them in stock still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom