Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
absolutely, you hype yourself up, you stare at pictures for weeks on end and in the flash of a few minutes you lose out and you’re kind of stunned. You might cope by paying resale (which can be problematic) or you just fixate on the next release lying to yourself it’s going to be different. It can be super unhealthy, thankfully I only like bricks.
Y’all be setting yourselves up expecting a W. I go into SNKRS releases and box logo drops the same way, never expecting to hit, it helps me not be disappointed. I didn’t even try for the box logo this morning (or any of the recent ones), there’s just no point. Yea sometimes you may get lucky manually but how often does that actually happen?

Ran two slots, one was free and the other, dude failed and blamed his bot lol smh. Praying they'll still have some at Fairfax tomorrow but I doubt it. I wanted Navy or Green.

Site is literally lagging. Just clicking or tapping on categories gives lag. :smh:. No pookie. Splay not fixing this.

Yeah right
Screenshot_20201008-135447_Instagram.jpg

If resale drops down to $150s, ill bite the bullet and pay resale for the first time. Ill just think of it paying retail for a hoodie/crewneck :lol:

anyways copped Grey Pills T and Black Scratch T just now.. Wished there was some colgate toothpaste left

First time using paypal on Supreme. Got an email confirmation from Paypal and Supreme with an order # after authorization as well as deduction from my bank account. Just recently checked my account though, and the payment was reversed 😳.

I haven’t gotten an email about my order being cancelled. Will they deduct again later on or did I just get cornholed? Appreciate any feedback

whiffed on bogo...when I would hit a drop down for credit card expiration it was very delayed...ended up hitting process before the year changed to 2024

figured I'd grab 4 tubes but after changing the quantity to 4 when I went to checkout it was showing a subtotal of $3

realized this the moment I submitted the order so I tried to close the window while on the processing bar thinking I was good

once it started showing a subtotal of $12 for 4 tubes I tried to purchase and it told me I had already purchase the item

863-8636129_138kib-724x543-1474488198-autre19-happy-face-over-angry.png

Its sad when you look at the prices of a futura crewneck cost about the same resale price of a l/s box logo on Ebay :lol:. Why bother resellers.

so the wife hit on a small White logo l/s.

but I got hit with a high traffic. but the charge shows pending. do I have a chance? or is this an L.

the wife got email quick.

but no email for me. I used a bank debit card for my order and I forgot to authorize online purchase. I have a feeling the bank declined the purchase. I swear I checked out under 5 secs too..

super salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom