Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I was number 85 at supLA and they said they didn’t have anymore purple, orange or green medium bogos.

SMH...they've backdoored a lot of that. I usually go on OfferUp to scope out the reselling prices locally and I see the same dudes that have the majority of the stock from these drops, also have a multiple colors of the Bogo's from today.

I probably won't even bother with an appointment tomorrow. Thanks for the update!

Only BOGO that matters 😢

4BB5D3B9-965A-47DB-BCDC-9CF533E391B1.jpeg

Number 78 1:15pm in SF. No purple or green in any size. Freaked out after that and asked for a M black. Once at the register I switched it up and asked for a M Navy instead lol. Is there a Buy/Sell/Trade area in SF near supreme? Right out front is a lil sketchy. Covid has really impacting the experience. I’m in and out in 5min, something’s lacking.
EE08FB0C-247D-4806-92DF-8C46B311E8E0.jpeg

absolutely, you hype yourself up, you stare at pictures for weeks on end and in the flash of a few minutes you lose out and you’re kind of stunned. You might cope by paying resale (which can be problematic) or you just fixate on the next release lying to yourself it’s going to be different. It can be super unhealthy, thankfully I only like bricks.

no expectations

no disappointments

Calling SF store to get an appointment...at this rate I just want the smurf stickers and toothpaste if theyre all out of l/s

On the other hand if anyone does score a smurf bogo sticker and wants to do a trade or whatever, hit me up.

Was getting ready to hang up the board and just noticed the flaw on the logo...at first I thought it was part of the graphic. The “p” “r” and “e” have a bit of some rough edges that make it really look like it was drawn haha
8A08AF4A-6637-4A08-830D-DE3A1EF31438.jpeg

Attachments

• 0E0A8427-E477-4F41-887A-7005ED1B0AD0.jpeg
    0E0A8427-E477-4F41-887A-7005ED1B0AD0.jpeg
    395.6 KB · Views: 50
Just got to SF Store a dude who just walked out said they only got black and white in small and larges ..my appointments at 4:45...

*UPDATE*
In store at 4:35, They got white and navy’s no more XLs dude was a lyin *** lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom