Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WISH they'd cancel my RAGE order :rolleyes

7CE96FA7-92F6-49CE-8FFD-E4A0CD4FFCB1.jpeg

Supreme never gonna distinguish between manual and bot orders in order to cancel the bot orders instead of manual. If our website lags and gives errors, no problem here.

I guess on the bright side i took a regular L. I would be heated to land my first ever bogo and have it cancelled later

So......... just to get caught up..... two weeks ago he was thankful for the oop and drop off of the stool but didn’t get a F&F slot and sneak dissed Don RAFA.

I always see it you could come through for somebody every time (rides, loans, time, etc...) and the one time you can’t you did nothing for them ever. I remember I used to give this fool I worked wit a ride to work in the morning but I had to wake up 30 minutes earlier I stoped and this ***** got a attitude 😆........ I DONT OWE NO FAVORS

I always said you want to know how somebody really feels about you “piss them off”
This is not true, but I know at this point nothing I can say will change peoples opinions.

Just ate a roast beef sandwich with double roast beef on Dutch crunch. Getting ready to buy those toothpaste and use it now. Forget the ones I’m already using. When are they coming out with Supreme Floss and mouth wash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom