Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is exactly what I see.

Can someone help me out with the s logo fleece sizing....would you say it runs smaller, larger or the same as regular northface denali fleeces?

Its been a while since I’ve had a Denali but from what I remember the S Fleece was longer in the body and sleeves.

I'm the opposite of the OP who posted the pic. I was like "Oh okay, looks good in green and black", after seeing the fit pic on a guy..."Oh that looks terrible". Sorry not sorry bro.

I'm the opposite of the OP who posted the pic. I was like "Oh okay, looks good in green and black", after seeing the fit pic on a guy..."Oh that looks terrible". Sorry not sorry bro.
I'm glad you were able to make a decision, bruh! I say if you're on the fence about it pull the trigger for sure, and then if you don't like it off the ****... I'm sorry god didn't bless me with your impeccable taste in tnf jackets lol 🤷🏾‍♂️

I was at the SF store at 2:45, I only seen the red flannel and white flannel on the rack. I also asked the cashier if they had any yellows, he said those were long gone.
Right on. Saving me a trip. Here’s to hoping they restock teal on the site. Props to those who copped. Teal one is straight fire. Post fit pics of yall got it!

She’s a culture vulture Barbie. “Here baby put this on so we can get you likes and blow up your YouTube channel!”
Not gonna lie, I peeped her channel. I think it was her or some other female that did vids on supreme drops, then I saw their old vids. It’s crazy to see the transition of their content once they hit a bunch of views cuz they mentioned supreme and now all their vids there after are supreme drops or live cops

she stay getting the entire drop every week instore:nerd:

Which is curious and amazing at same time. I watch some of the UK guys and some US ones just to see actual items in hand on drop. Good to know. Care less anything else. Same with Bot guys just see going on.

Green Nuptse looks like a putting green to me (well the fringe to be exact might need a 9 iron to get out of there). Would be my last choice of color even if i was down with the concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom