Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
53C8FACE-5BF5-42B0-9B20-177BD2519F45.jpeg

6A69966C-1EDF-4907-8C37-48D3875B50A3.jpeg
Whoa, this is actually pretty clean.

Typical, sf after 3. Was hoping for something earlier to grab the chucky doll and some other heat for friends but not with that time haha.

You think? Last year I had that time for the bandana shirts and didn't even come close to grabbing one. I think they sold out by late 2 pm.
what number did you get last year? last year i had #571 for bandana tee at 3:15pm, no chance i was touching. this year numbers are different due to Covid. im positive you will grab one since your number is prob in the high 100s/low 200s

Last edited:
I’m over here like WTH am I gonna get at 630pm. Was hopin to double on ski mask. One online and one in store. Black and red. I know I ain’t touching chuck in store, prolly not Mariah in XL either. SMH...

Last edited:
what number did you get last year? last year i had #571 for bandana tee at 3:15pm, no chance i was touching. this year numbers are different due to Covid. im positive you will grab one since your number is prob in the high 100s/low 200s

They were high numbers for early times for sure, found my post in the last thread. So maybe a chance...my number is in the high 100s, we might end up lining up together lol
"478, at 2:45, they were loooong gone. I don’t know if anyone in the 2:15 time slot got any either."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom