Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
might have to grab Mariah tee online tomorrow. just notice they're only 4 colorway, black might be gone by the time i enter the store

1608163811355.png

olive crogo and green classic for me today

I have a question, i bought a house recently and am moving this weekend, so i'd like my order to be delivered to the new address, however I still haven't changed my billing details at the bank. I prefer using my credit card with supreme because checkout is quicker, however I'm a bit worried i might get an error because my shipping info won't match my billing info. Suggestions? Is it best to use PayPal today or is Supreme ok with mismatched shipping/billing info?

I have a question, i bought a house recently and am moving this weekend, so i'd like my order to be delivered to the new address, however I still haven't changed my billing details at the bank. I prefer using my credit card with supreme because checkout is quicker, however I'm a bit worried i might get an error because my shipping info won't match my billing info. Suggestions? Is it best to use PayPal today or is Supreme ok with mismatched shipping/billing info?
If it doesn't match it'll be declined. There's nothing on the supreme site that differentiates shipping and billing address, only one address that you enter and its for both. If the address you put in doesn't match the billing then you'll be declined.

Use your current address to check out, then change the delivery on the ups app to collect from an access point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom