Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I haven’t really copped off supreme in a season so my question is. My card charged but no email or shown confirmation # at the end of the transaction.

is supreme still doing the ghost order stuff? Like is my order good or more then likely gonna be refunded.

sorry I haven’t kept up with how preme works nowadays

So I haven’t really copped off supreme in a season so my question is. My card charged but no email or shown confirmation # at the end of the transaction.

is supreme still doing the ghost order stuff? Like is my order good or more then likely gonna be refunded.

Wondering the same. Did 2 separate orders but only received the email on 1. No confirmation on my MC Shirt order. Charged for both FYI.

typically if you get a high traffic error or card decline, there is a "hold" charge on your account.

did you reached the confirmation page after placing the order? or get a confirmation email?

a4750edd65bf4eed0f98f24244269348.png

tenor.gif

I missed the drop cuz I was clearing 2 feet of snow off my 200' driveway with my lawn tractor plow in <20 degree weather - don't you come in here talking about it being cold because you need to wear a coat :lol:

I still need to go snow blow my 180' sidewalk, too :smh:

Anyway, I was able to grab the everywhere and classic tees when I got inside at like 11:45. Missed the digi camo cap, though, which is what I really wanted this drop. If anyone wants to grab one for me when they go in-store I'll hook you up with some extra $ for the trouble. Might go resell on a navy crogo if prices dip enough, but not gonna sweat it especially with Christmas next week.

Looks like a lot of you grabbed crogos, Mariahs and Chucky... happy for all who ate, and hopefully Santa blesses those who didn't :nthat:

Now, back out to the snow :frown:

:blush:Well, when you explain it like that...

I'm never living where there's snow :lol: LOL
JK...sorta lol

Struck out on a black crogo, site wouldn't load, ehhh. I was able to copp the second tee I wanted, No More **** :pimp:

I had the same thing happen to me on my TNF jacket order. Sad to say with no confirmation at the end of the transaction I didn't get the jacket. I hope you have better luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom