Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
may go for wolf or logo tee but more than likely a pass week.

Long shot but does anyone have this in a XL? I have a large but it fits a lil more snug than i'm going for.
Plaid-Applique-SS-Top-Black-02-285x335.jpg

YEZZIRRRR. Tbh I might just let this one slide to my brother in law and wait for the black ps5 for myself. In no rush to switch over honestly considering most of the titles they announced are gonna be on ps4 too.
I hope Amazon orders stick, I’m sure they will though. I’d buy as many as I could just incase something happened lol. I heard they’ll have removable plates to make it any color you want later on.

Came up with a win from Best Buy...Now it won’t feel so bad when I miss on the wrench in a few hours 😂...

Nice bro! Yeah, I was feeling salt all night until Amazon link came through. BB apparently started working after I gave up lol. Either way home both our orders stick!

Be careful of what item you are adding to the cart because once you do the fake checkout, you won't be able to order that item again.

I just re-added the same item and it gave me the "You have previously ordered this item(s). There is a limit of 1 style per product." when I pressed the PayPal checkout again sooo be careful!

I did it on the Hanes tees and Name Badges smh
I tried it w/ the futura keychain and after I deleted it from my cart I viewed the item again and it allowed me to add it again

How do the potees fit compared with the regular tees (that are generally known to be slightly oversized)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom