Official Supreme Thread FW24 Week 1

Random question for the regulars here: does anyone know @airraab IRL?

I was checking to see if there was an FTP thread and saw he'd made one a while back that never went anywhere and realized he just vanished in late 2020. He was a real regular around here and I'm hoping the 'Rona didn't get him or something :nerd:
Damn he really did stop posting in 2020 huh... I remember he used to post wishlist links on the yeezy thread and not tell anyone how to use em to check out. Had me tight lol.

I must be crossing over into the boomer stage of life I guess, cause these are disgusting. Just give me the Jason Kidd PE i'd be happy

all black everything this week
Very cool Nation of Domination entrance : r/SquaredCircle

Random question for the regulars here: does anyone know @airraab IRL?

I was checking to see if there was an FTP thread and saw he'd made one a while back that never went anywhere and realized he just vanished in late 2020. He was a real regular around here and I'm hoping the 'Rona didn't get him or something :nerd:
Damn. Used to DM him a lot, but just went back and I guess we never exchanged numbers.
I think some people here knew him irl but I don’t remember who it was.

Definitely grabbing either the umbro jacket or the pants
My first pick up this season besides chapstick

Haven’t copped anything since the white Burberry Bogo tee. GTD on pillows but in for a small box tee and gloves.

So lemme get this straight... Julia fox posters were shipped out randomly or just instore?

Cuz I just got back from vacation and got 4 boxes... 8 Reggie’s
They were shipped out randomly in orders and also they give out instore with any purchase.

Want full Umbro suit but prob will have to settle for just jacket. I want the pink or grey. Prob will go pink. Hoping price is ~$150

Also might grab a small box logo t

Back
Top Bottom