Official Supreme Thread FW24 Week 1

thought about swinging by dsm la...but not now. reminds me of the foamposite release a while back.

anyone thinking about driving 2 hours to maybe get something...especially in CA with gas prices at 6 dollars a gallon almost...is bananas. but I guess still cheaper than potential resale?

thought about swinging by dsm la...but not now. reminds me of the foamposite release a while back.

anyone thinking about driving 2 hours to maybe get something...especially in CA with gas prices at 6 dollars a gallon almost...is bananas. but I guess still cheaper than potential resale?
Haha this is me you are referencing. I feel it. I am not going haha

Supreme Andis died on me the other day and I was super bummed. Had an idea and brought them back to life :smokin

13EA2169-A826-4EB4-BF8B-355B7BA870B4.jpeg
973FFB04-9C75-4CEA-AE81-8A99AF642F65.jpeg
6059E05D-4C32-4703-A31D-9D967C82A76A.jpeg

Last edited:
What would be a good time to go to the SF store tomorrow and wait in line after the reservations are over?

I kinda just want the angel hoodie. Lol. Not like any of the Burberry ones will be left in the afternoon anyways.

so why not do in-store registration?? what do they think gonna happen lol. supreme execs are dumb

It's been 2 years since Supreme could bank the social media cred of a mob scene outside their stores. I think they want the mayhem in order to build the hype up again so the increased production #s from VF don't sit so obviously anymore.

Supreme Andis died on me the other day and I was super bummed. Had an idea and brought them back to life :smokin

13EA2169-A826-4EB4-BF8B-355B7BA870B4.jpeg
973FFB04-9C75-4CEA-AE81-8A99AF642F65.jpeg
6059E05D-4C32-4703-A31D-9D967C82A76A.jpeg

I hope you aren't using it on that beard of yours....

squinting-threatening.gif

It's been 2 years since Supreme could bank the social media cred of a mob scene outside their stores. I think they want the mayhem in order to build the hype up again so the increased production #s from VF don't sit so obviously anymore.

I hope you aren't using it on that beard of yours....

squinting-threatening.gif

just for haircuts and beard trims :wink:

I can't imagine the stress of showing up to a FCFS. A mass of puffer jacket wearing, hooded males jockeying for position with no hope of sniffing a cotton t-shirt...only difference between that a manual L is the puffer.

Last edited:
so i guess the path of least resistance is gonna be the pink hoodie?

spending the least amount of time i can trying to cop the hoodie so i circle my way back for rugby if possible

Back
Top Bottom