Official Supreme Thread FW24 Week 1

Kept on keepn on. Manual gang. Card charged. Hopefully I get a confirmation email and then I can exhale.
FDB6F939-7FC7-4380-9B3A-9282DF3EDA31.jpeg

So I got the grey hoodie in large, confirm screen and all. I got the blue denim trucker jacket confirm screen too. I tried checking out the black tee in medium and got high traffic error. I was like ****, at least I got two things. I checked my card now and got charged for the tee, wow! I'm praying they all come.

No luck here for ya boy. Kept getting "sold out" after sliding the square, eventually got the tee in cart but it took forever to kick back from paypal to the cart for processing. By the time it went to process it was sold out and that was all she wrote. Oh well, tee woulda been nice, but I'm not angry.

Congrats to everyone who got through, though :nthat:

Damb can’t believe my order went through for white medium tee... I kept adding my size but after dragging the logo to the right kept getting sold out… I was thinking it was in my cart so I tried adding socks but nope not in my cart… so I took the socks out and tried adding to cart again… and finally it went through and let me check out and got the confirmation!

Got the white tee since I don’t have a lot of white tees in my collection and figured it be easier than black… I wasn’t feeling the screen print so I passed on the hoodie… this might be my last cop for the whole season unless theres a dope collab coming soon…

Back
Top Bottom