Official Supreme Thread FW24 Week 2

This is 🔥
IMG_5535.jpeg

They did a cost collab and JA collab and smithsane.

Skuf just did the collab with awake…

I would love to see a kez5 (rip) x supreme tee
oh I know but the whole rest of the crews I mentioned would be a great look for supreme. I actually have both the ja and Smith sane tees. and the cost collab and noxer's Collab with alife, etc.
imagine a desa or les tee , tho(for example).
kez5 or DG would've been dope (they should still do it even if they aren't with us anymore). doesn't have to just be graffiti, it could be a lot of other ****...

rip kez5. rip dg.

Gotta stop playing and pick up a JA hoodie, pissed I missed the Awake collab too.

Ngl I want to see a Cope2(Cop2) just to see wtf they do also would be dope to see a Taki183 collab while he’s still kicking

just saw the Lookbook. I'm all in for a rain camo message bag or waist bag to store paint in and a rain camo camp cap. besides the leaf camo from the north face Collab, rain camo is my fav and I missed out on the OG backpack from years ago. I don't like the backpack this season from the first look but i'll think about it. I'm all in on the mop bandana in black (really any color).

I might get the leopard camo camp too...

46BDD2C1-5957-47A5-8534-5ABA4AC4298E.jpeg

Best hat from last season releasing again in worse color ways. Nothings gonna top that orange but hope everyone sleeps (again) on the green maybe black one too
**** no one slept those things flew. Had to pay resell for the white one. These colors don’t look good on em tho.

**** no one slept those things flew. Had to pay resell for the white one. These colors don’t look good on em tho.
White went first but the best ones last season orange and green sat for longer. Came out same week as some other hyped item so all the attention was on that item

Season looks :pimp:

Corduroy camp is instacop when it drops.

Will try for the S baseball jersey too but week 1 has a lot dropping so might need to chill out from the get go :lol:

Back
Top Bottom