Official Supreme Thread FW24 Week 2

Does anyone know when the Moleskin notebooks will be released this season? It's the only must-cop for me since those are my go-to work notebooks

wanted to buy these mid ones. guess ill pass.

I remember when af1 were hot in the late 90s/early 2000s. lower retail and better quality. Even the jordan retros had good quality at their price at that time.

Now these ones have cheaper quality and higher msrp.

wanted to buy these mid ones. guess ill pass.

I remember when af1 were hot in the late 90s/early 2000s. lower retail and better quality. Even the jordan retros had good quality at their price at that time.

Now these ones have cheaper quality and higher msrp.

Quarter century ago. You gotta adjust those prices for inflation :lol:

Did this the other day when reminiscing about when thinking about how Skittles used to cost 0.59 cents when I was a kid. Then I remembered people was making $3.50 an hour in the 90s

Quarter century ago. You gotta adjust those prices for inflation :lol:

Did this the other day when reminiscing about when thinking about how Skittles used to cost 0.59 cents when I was a kid. Then I remembered people was making $3.50 an hour in the 90s
yeah but more or less Skittles taste the same in terms of quality.

At least the skittles quality doesn’t seem as different as the difference in quality is between the 90s/2000s af1 and todays af1. I mean not that theres really a comparison between taste and material.

The inflation is true though. But for the wages and prices, at least the quality was worth buying back then.

I took a look at the checkout for these mids, $156.78. I’d bet the quality is thin, flimsy, and hollow or light feeling. Leather probably stiff too. Thats why I was thinking about the early days and when it was worth that.

Did anyone cop? I saw that these were sold out... I couldn't pull the trigger... the white pair is nice just don't see myself rocking them anytime soon lol

I took a look at the checkout for these mids, $156.78. I’d bet the quality is thin, flimsy, and hollow or light feeling. Leather probably stiff too. Thats why I was thinking about the early days and when it was worth that.
I feel like this is more of an indictment on Nike than anything related to Supreme. When it comes to quality materials for the price point I’ve rarely been let down by Supreme’s hoodies or pants. Seems like quite a bit of evidence out there the cost on those Supreme products is higher than the average streetwear brand.

Did anyone cop? I saw that these were sold out... I couldn't pull the trigger... the white pair is nice just don't see myself rocking them anytime soon lol
"Sold Out". Don't fall for that Supreme okie doke. They'll magically appear sooner or later with an FSR.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom