Official Supreme Thread FW24 Week 3

It’s funny to me that clearly the low was more sought after in the dunk, and since ppl didn’t get it, and had to settle for the high now I gotta keep hearing how more fire the high is than the low 😂😂😂😂😂 I’m tired of it
Yeah they gotta reinforce the thinking and convince themselves that highs are better, highs were a consolation purchase for those who couldnt get the lows. Unless they wanted the highs instead of lows.

Not that the highs are trash but the lows > highs.

For those saying the highs are better, I only have one rebuttal....

Screenshot_20230911_163543_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve only wanted four SB dunk highs and I have three of them:
1. oski white
2. Rammellzee (wanted these more than the lows from the first time I saw the sample images)
3. RTJ highs which were way more interesting
4. White Gundam highs

Sadly I hit on the RTJ lows instead of the highs

For those saying the high are better, I only have one rebuttal....

Screenshot_20230911_163543_Chrome.jpg
:lol: im glad i don’t see this dude much on my lows.

white laces dont look too bad on the lows. black laces on the highs don’t look good imo. The creme/tan is tough to match, the gum soles on highs are a little darker.

the low gum soles are a little lighter.
In general people prefer sb dunk lows than highs.
Lows > highs.

I got both high and lows and I think the highs look better in hand. The lows are just easier to wear with it primarily being a black shoe.
That being said I’ll probably wear the lows first
IMG_6242.gif

7EE90D99-9441-47CC-BDF9-89E8354228D6.jpeg

These came in yesterday, i have to say this colorway is better than the lows and flows better. Even though i went for the lows first, they remind me of Pusheads which I’ve never been a big fan of. I just prefer SB lows to highs as a model

i prefer lows too, even though i’m not a model

Back
Top Bottom