Official Supreme Thread FW24 Week 6

brOooOoooooo...

IMG_1948.PNG
I like 17’s but very supreme thing to do. Probably comes with a suit case too so it retails at $398

Kinda hope that orange stripe work jacket is still available in store. Its giving Margiela vibes. I had an old Margiela trench with the same orange reflective striping that I got rid of.

If da quote is any indication ima say lows cuz da more recent retros have "been" releasing in a briefcase ....but those look like da snake skin joints I think they were named da 17 LE or sumthin...either way I'm most likely out unless it's an extremely good colorway

Yup you're exactly right. Coppers were an original 2002 release as an updated edition from the OG 17 with the shroud, then retrod in like 2016 or 17, they sat in outlets.

The pair that's in that IG screenshot is prob that same retro from the outlets, and he's wearing them and tagging supreme bc he's hype about the rumor. Not that that actual pair is the supreme collab.

weird that javi of all people would post that with the supreme tag

btw when did people start loving the 17s? i swear it felt like a handful of people actually cared for them before the recent retro

If they're anything like me, they're shoes I thought were weird but interesting when I was younger, and became more interested as years went on with repeated exposure. The first round of 16/17 retros 5+ years ago came with collabs like solefly, trophy room which brought more awareness. But retail prices and weird limited availability for the 2024 17 retros turned me off from actually tryna cop.

Out of any of the 15-23 retros though I've only copped the flint 19s from 2018 because 19s are one of my all time fav hoop shoes. Still got em, but they're retired. FWIW they might be the best 1:1 retro I've ever had, compared to my OG 19s.

Back
Top Bottom