Official Supreme Thread FW24 Week 6

Got bklyn style baby bklyn style baby with other bots like

giphy.webp

0D81F0C3-5BF3-4BC2-884F-721A2A6979C4.jpeg
58BC6033-FA00-4526-A5DF-C931295999EC.jpeg

Camo Reversible fleece one of the best jackets this season and one of the items I wanted the most from the Lookbook. $140 for a basketball smh, I’m def using it and not displaying it.

I was actually hype to see that they dropped the camo reversible with the Jordan and Biggie stuff bc I knew it wouldn't be as popular until that stuff sold out. Once all the Jordan/Biggie stuff was gone, that jacket flew

I was actually hype to see that they dropped the camo reversible with the Jordan and Biggie stuff bc I knew it wouldn't be as popular until that stuff sold out. Once all the Jordan/Biggie stuff was gone, that jacket flew
Same here. It was the first thing I added to cart then the green sweatsuit and then the socks. Sweatsuit flew but I got the piece that I really wanted. Besides I already have the pine green satin appliqué suit from week 2 same color so I didn’t really need the Jordan suit

Been playing biggie all day.. as an old head mahn he was something else in the 1990s… my kid likes his music too…

Surprised the ball hasn’t sold out.. might double up if I drink some bourbon and get on my phone lol
Word. Saw him at a UCONN when Fugees cancelled. Was tempted to cop ball (pause) had it been an outdoor I might have. As if I would let my son use it ish woulda sat in a bin lol

Back
Top Bottom