Official Supreme Thread FW24 Week 8

WYA DonRafa DonRafa

IMG_8792.jpeg

Flocked denim jacket and cap just showed up.

:emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

Seriously, gonna be real tough to top that jacket the rest of the season. Even my girl liked it. 8/8 would recommend.

Cap would be top-5 cap for me, too, if it had a leather strap instead of that cheap s***ty nylon strap.

Brb imagining photographs

:lol: Yeah, got too much going on to take pics right now. But it's very velvety, and heavy AF. For a made in China piece it's pretty solidly built. Interior looks like a standard black denim jacket, exterior looks just like the pics on the site, but it's good and fuzzy. I'll add pics in a few mins when I go check on dinner.

Edit: This pic of the cap gives a good sense of the material, I think...

1000010545.jpg

The jacket has some cool fading around the seams that you can sorta see in the product pics, too.

Last edited:
messenger bag from this season is great. bigger than the mini duffel from last season. enough to fit everyday essentials and my steam deck with the bulky case. probably my new fav supreme bag. will post pics for the unimaginative later

Just the wine S logo sweatsuit for me tomorrow. pass on all the trasher stuff even though I like the Harold hunter stuff and tail whip tee I’ll leave it for the skaters.

Back
Top Bottom