Official Supreme Thread FW24 Week 8

Notebooks came in… 208 pages big and 192 pages small… pic next to supreme sticker for scale… didn’t come in a box so i cut right into the sticker opening..

IMG_7977.jpeg
IMG_7978.jpeg
IMG_7979.jpeg

Thanks for the feedback. I'm 6'0", slim build. Do I go for L or XL? I won't have time to check the sizing chart when the jacket drops.
I'm same size, I weigh around 185. I'm going for a large. I wear a medium in most other stuff. I own about 8 other suprene jackets at this time and they are all medium.

Curious if the fleece is Supreme stuff or Jordan stuff.

Looking at the sweatpants and think I might be in between sizes…

Im in between S and M for the fleece set. Im thinking going S on the pants and M on the hoodie

I had the sweatpants from the first collab and I think M was huge. I cant remember for sure though

Track suit looks like some shi* that sat at footlocker in 04 during the release of some 13s

Facts but also a time when many of us were young and our parents weren’t buying us an expensive Jordan tracksuit.

Supreme really knows how to hit that nostalgia button for the things we couldn’t always get as kids, or loved as kids (or often both :lol:)

Need the grey Jumpman hoodie for daughter bad. She freaked when she saw both on the same hoodie. She gets 5x as much swag as I do now smh.

Back
Top Bottom