• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The yellow CITH is only about $30 over retail after tax and shipping. Next week should be retail or hopefully less and prob going to pick that up.

I've had....issues with grailed users

But that was a while go, how is it now?

Same. It can get a little messy on there. Some sellers will go great lengths to pass a piece odd as never worn.

The yellow CITH is only about $30 over retail after tax and shipping. Next week should be retail or hopefully less and prob going to pick that up.

People trying to cop for personal and resellers are all getting burned back and forth this season. Everything will culminate with box logo crews.

Typical broke boiz undercutting each other. Nothing new here. StockX changed the resell game

Probably also the botters who had 10 orders go through and now they need to recoup ASAP lol.

Hopefully prices continue to drop because yesterday’s drop was a mess.

Selling on StockX is easy
Buying is impossible
Keeps reversing my payment after I place a bid

image.jpg
Bogey today

I think we kinda knew it coming in. $40 over retail or so is considered bricking for pricier items.
Again, sell out times are always deceiving this season.

I honestly felt like it was gonna be the most hyped lookbook item after Bogo sweatshirts so yesterday nonsense didn’t surprise me at all but I’m somewhat shocked they’re dropping hard. Black CitH is looking like it can be had for retail in another week. They’re all over the place.

legit one weekend we should start a discord and cut it up and then see where that takes us fam

I love talking about this stuff and the stuff on youtube from influencers pisses me off sometimes and the kids all talk like, well, kids

I want grown talk about hype stuff without the insta vibe

Pretty much what the Potee Boiz are, but we turned into so much more. I said it before,

“I was looking for shoes, but I found FRIENDS!”

We gotta spread the POTEE LOVE!

I honestly felt like it was gonna be the most hyped lookbook item after Bogo sweatshirts so yesterday nonsense didn’t surprise me at all but I’m somewhat shocked they’re dropping hard. Black CitH is looking like it can be had for retail in another week. They’re all over the place.
It will go up in value next year for sure like everything but none of that "GOTTA HAVE IT NOW" money like CDG and Madonna.

Nike crewneck came in yesterday...pretty nice, really cozy. The branding on the burgundy cw looks great... Leather nike patch on the front is a dope touch.
Not sure if im going to keep or not, ive been super cheapskate lately...i can tell u guys this tho, i put it on just to try out the fit, and its so cozy i dont want to take it off lol.

Looking to pull the trigger on the Supreme x Nike Hooded sweatshirt. Can anyone comment on fit quality etc..

The nike plaid hoodie is nice in person... embroidered logos and the material is soft... it is thin though so don’t expect it to have that thick hoodie material like the usual supreme winter hoodies... its runs slightly big on the length of the hoodie and also the sleeves but not too bad... I might try to shrink mines to see if it will actually shrink... still going to rock regardless... i would cop if i were you though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom