• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Furious I missed XL s hoodie. Was skating uptown getting ready 2 watch halloween

Need either green..black..or red....

Yo is that north face supreme parka real? The one that looks like a McMurdo parka, I need a jacket to beat up this winter...

2msx1vhrq0t11.jpg
No Supreme branding :lol:

to those who ive ooped stickers to. yall got spare gross pins for ya boi?

So if you bought the leather TNF parka in-store in NYC you paid $1195 after tax.

And unless you somehow managed to get a small, if you're trying to flip it on StockX you're going to be making a whopping $81 after fees if you get the going average price of $1450 for it.

Looooove that 7% rate of return :lol:

Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 11.34.05 PM.png

So if you bought the leather TNF parka in-store in NYC you paid $1195 after tax.

And unless you somehow managed to get a small, if you're trying to flip it on StockX you're going to be making a whopping $81 after fees if you get the going average price of $1450 for it.

Looooove that 7% rate of return :lol:

Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 11.34.05 PM.png

thank god for no tax on clothing in Philly haha

Trying to understand reseller mentality on stockx. So the parkas retailed for 1098+tax. If you in NY the total is like 1195. Then you consider how much fees they take from lets say a $1400 sale on stockx. That's 1218. THESE DUDES REALLY MAKING $23 OFF A $1195 JACKET. This is some real broke boi mentality lmfao. Also going by the red parka prices too. People are losing money on the other colors hahahaha.

edit: damn snkrfollower snkrfollower already said this my bad lol. Didn't see your post.

Kylie Cosmetics too. Mans are out here copping lip gloss in bulk to sell :rofl:

Some of that stuff is profitable, this shorty I know told me what kinda stuff she flips. MAC does collabs and they increase in value.

Jeremy Scott got an exclusive MAC lipstick that was only available at his documentary premiere :lol:

Some of that stuff is profitable, this shorty I know told me what kinda stuff she flips. MAC does collabs and they increase in value.

Jeremy Scott got an exclusive MAC lipstick that was only available at his documentary premiere :lol:
Yeah my friend used to resell kylie lip stuff. She used to get boxes of that stuff.

So I got a 4:45pm slot today at the LA store and was able to pick up an S logo hoodie, nouveau tee, playboy tee, and yellow arc logo beanie. Didn’t realized that I was charged twice for the playboy tee until I got home and looked at the receipt.

Has anyone here been charged twice for an item during an in store release? If yes, was it difficult to get the store to reverse the charge? It shouldn’t be too difficult, right? We’re not even allowed to double up on items.

I’m not going to be able to make back out to Fairfax until Saturday. Already expecting the worst but hoping for the best.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Lol I thought same thing also earlier about the parka profit...investing all that to make a few. Same with the bags after fees maybe 40 to 50 made. If yall in here looking for a skate product to flip look into strangelove skateboards or hook ups decks. The true hypebeasts want that stuff.

Only one winning is stockx...
When the Pines and purple 1s were going off 1st week on stock it showed how many they sold and it was thousands on thousands. They are banking hardcore over there. I'm surprised stockx doesn't have real stock as a brand. They are going to be a powerhouse very soon...billion dollar company

When the Pines and purple 1s were going off 1st week on stock it showed how many they sold and it was thousands on thousands. They are banking hardcore over there. I'm surprised stockx doesn't have real stock as a brand. They are going to be a powerhouse very soon...billion dollar company
Dan gilbert and eminem be investing in the company.

Dan gilbert and eminem be investing in the company.
thats sick i had heard eminem was behind the scenes a while back with it....i recently started using em last year ...was a little sketch at 1st sending a product without getting money upfront..can you imagine how the 1st few rounds of peope felt doing it before it blew up lol ultra paranoid

i can def see this..starting to see alot more advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom