Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
more ridiculous than face/off?

Hard Boiled is still the craziest for me but The Killer is my personal favorite from his HK era.

While the concept of Face Off is more ridiculous, the way Face Off plays out and the two actors for those roles makes it amazing. I think outside of the switching faces thing, Face Off is arguably one of his best works.

IMO Hard Boiled is a lot better than The Killer, plus I'm really not feeling the shot they chose for the hoodie. L/S tee and the regular tee will be it for me. I'm already positive I'll strike out online, but I'm not too worried with Stockx these days. Sellers will be losing money on most of the stuff a week after drop and I'll be able to grab it for about retail.

Need a plug on the stickers tho...

BTW Broken Arrow is underrated, really fun movie. Face/Off is great, too. **** is hilarious. Wish he went back and did another movie like those!

im not an english teacher, but im guessing that mock up on the back of the killer should say "in our PROFESSION..."

sick shirt...still not about to drop $54 on a tee

IMO Hard Boiled is a lot better than The Killer, plus I'm really not feeling the shot they chose for the hoodie. L/S tee and the regular tee will be it for me. I'm already positive I'll strike out online, but I'm not too worried with Stockx these days. Sellers will be losing money on most of the stuff a week after drop and I'll be able to grab it for about retail.

Need a plug on the stickers tho...

BTW Broken Arrow is underrated, really fun movie. Face/Off is great, too. **** is hilarious. Wish he went back and did another movie like those!

Chow Yun Fat coming down the staircase in the teashop is iconic

this would have been a crazy tee

qMFkit6AwCilHq2S92a6PNajEQ9WNR_large.jpg

im not an english teacher, but im guessing that mock up on the back of the killer should say "in our PROFESSION..."

sick shirt...still not about to drop $54 on a tee

It does say profession, mockup is incorrect

Chow Yun Fat coming down the staircase in the teashop is iconic

this would have been a crazy tee

qMFkit6AwCilHq2S92a6PNajEQ9WNR_large.jpg

100% I would've gone crazy for that tee!

Or maybe a tee with some doves on em haha

In for the Green Script beanie and maybe a tee. Might just hold off until the price is below retail on StockX

dang dang dang dang

was on a plane from austin at 11am and my lady ****ed up the sign up

Hoping I can scoop a deck and tee on thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom