• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whomever calls supreme tell them to make sure they fix it on the app to where the addresses are saved..

Thanks in advance

I tried for the skull deck, hoodie and shorts... still nothing

I guess you could say that I got...

Ghosted

0535DF94-C694-488E-BC04-CA152E320A73.jpeg

Thinking back about the first release:
-the new pmnt processing status bar is slow as heck but better than nothing at all. Actually helpful.
-looks like some things carried over i.e. pmnt fails but prob Oos and the start/stop of the New items loading was bit disturbing. Think I carted items at beginning and then site died.

2/2 ship notice out. Both had confirm page and emails sent about 1/2 hour after orders placed.
Season officially starts.
Good Luck to all Regulars.

vzIH-V

I noticed on my cc that I got hit with the $1 test charge on two orders

I did not see that charge on my debit

Kind of odd

So I'm checking the shipments 3 different locations got 2 form Supreme Chapter 4, 1 from OMLOG, and 2 from RSVP which i found odd.

All last season I got my shipments Chapter 4. Dont care where it comes from as long ias i get my stuff

I noticed on my cc that I got hit with the $1 test charge on two orders

I did not see that charge on my debit

Kind of odd

I used Cash Card. Just one charge take all. Function of how debit vs credit works. Either money is all there or not. Credit would fall under approval guidelines. Good or bad, Buy too much online so my cards rately get blocked.

So, my shipment is coming from OMLOG and not Chapter 4. Also, it’s going out UPS Sure Post, even though my email from Supreme says Ground. Anyone else notice this?

Last edited:
I would hate if surepost becomes the norm. Could not trust usps to safely & timely deliver supreme packages the way ups does

If my charge fully went through, no longer pending, and I got a confirmation email I should be good right? Just be patient for the shipping email?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom