• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
want whatever the least popular box logo beenie is :lol:. Favor black and grey like everyone...but might shoot for red.
Love the wool camps too....and very interested in what rubber johnny pic they will use for the shirt

Man this might be my fav week since week 1. I love the CDG AF1 but am just going to assume i won't have a shot. So gonna go first order boxlogo beenie and second order with T and camp...if possible. Expecting tons of Ls

Wanted crews to drop first so then i can try for a matching beanie smh. Gonna go for green or navy after attempting the af1s. CC collab got me hyped too, prolly wont be able to resist a tee.

Got home from work, went to vote and there was virtually no line, came back and caught that tiny levi's jacket restock, and now blonded radio is back.

I've got a good feeling about the in store sign up today :nthat:
good looks on that reminder for Blonded. tuned in.

Tempted by the mustard beanie but natural been on my list since the preview. Light blue is really nice too. They’re all nice.

Does Supreme ban you after 1 miss this season? the store? I wanna try to register but if my number is bad im not gonna go. Just want to know for future releases.

Tempted by the mustard beanie but natural been on my list since the preview. Light blue is really nice too. They’re all nice.

ya! Not sure what I want. I wear mostly black so black is an easy choice for me, however I love blue and green (which is what I think i'll go after when crews drop)

not sure not sure

Does Supreme ban you after 1 miss this season? the store? I wanna try to register but if my number is bad im not gonna go. Just want to know for future releases.

1 miss = ban

A87B6034-CA49-45A2-981E-41BAB8E9BC8C.jpeg

Starting with the man in the mirror

Go out and vote fam

The outfit don’t make the man, the man makes the outfit.

Half the women I meet don’t even know what supreme is but then again I’m “old” compared to some of ya ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I fully agree, but my supreme fanny pack sparked the convo with an Asian shorty in the lobby of the Palazzo at 2 am that ended with me pounding her walls an hour later :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: Vegas is special. (Stay in the Palazzo!)

I hate when the bogo beanie colors and bogo sweatshirt colors on the website look different

for the beanies the one looks red, the other looks orange

for the crew neck, the one that I assume is "red" looks orange and the one that I assume is "orange" looks pink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom