Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
came back from voting.
Hope SupNT did their part. :nthat:

17AC27D1-6145-4DB4-8524-D2A6350492AC.jpeg

Signed up for DSM drop. Disney trip was the right time :pimp: Forgot to register for LA this week though.

Too many fakes. I ordered pale yellow 3x and all failed authentication. They prob got tired of people sending fakes to them. Lots on ebay, so beware if you’re trying to buy one.

man, 3 failed authentications for the same item. that's ridiculous.

when people use fufu it's just tacky, but when they try to scam others by trying to pass them off as real.. f those people.

I think i will be going for the golden colored box logo beenie. I think that is a great fall color that i don't have in rotation. Got the natural colored loose gauge beenie earlier this season. I want a wool camp too but not sure what color

DSM even worth trying thursday? figure most of the traffic will be on Sup site at 11am.

I got a question. I'm gonna be in Tokyo in a few months, how do the in-store releases work out there? I know its on Saturdays but do you just get in line or do you gotta register a few days in advance like we do in the states?

man, 3 failed authentications for the same item. that's ridiculous.

when people use fufu it's just tacky, but when they try to scam others by trying to pass them off as real.. f those people.

Yeah, I emailed them and they said they're "resolving the issue with verification and the products will go up once that happens."

I got a question. I'm gonna be in Tokyo in a few months, how do the in-store releases work out there? I know its on Saturdays but do you just get in line or do you gotta register a few days in advance like we do in the states?
You still line up. I was there last winter when the bogo dropped. 2 lines that looks like 1. Be prepared for cocky kids security and employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom