• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBB98F56-9D29-4E95-BC78-301FF87EC6D1.jpeg
Cdg and beanie! Hoping to cop green crewneck when they do drop

You guys think the totes will sell fast? Wanted a tote and polartec crew on same order, but dunno. Hoping polartec resale won't be bad.

I think I have most of Supreme's beanie styles, including box logo and loose gauge. I don't have a big head (size 7 fitted) so they all fit me well with loose gauge being the most comfy since it's, well, loose gauge. New era's like the box logo and overdyed fit more "tight".

You guys think the totes will sell fast? Wanted a tote and polartec crew on same order, but dunno. Hoping polartec resale won't be bad.
Im hoping they dont. I hope the other items and that $98 price turns people away. I want to cart a tote and a beanie in one order so we'll see lol.

HAvent seen any pics of magnetic stand light. It’s way brighter than i thought. It’d be great for the work bench or desk. Anyone have any idea on battery life? Takes 4 aaa.

Magnet works well, hooked on heater for pics.

A5E78AAF-ECE4-4834-8E17-3964B1A5C99D.jpeg

12 oz glass, coffee milk stout
7870E63D-805E-4EC2-9FC4-59494C04612A.jpeg

Attachments

• 332216D9-B833-43A0-A6B0-6C2C1137DC99.jpeg
    332216D9-B833-43A0-A6B0-6C2C1137DC99.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 8
I think I just experienced my first ghost order. Hit on the shoes last week and got a confirmation email but no shipping email and just noticed the charge dropped off my card.

I think I just experienced my first ghost order. Hit on the shoes last week and got a confirmation email but no shipping email and just noticed the charge dropped off my card.

Same here. I hit on grey beanie, got confirm email, no shipping email.

Charges fall off and come back all the time with Supreme. Keep an eye on your card but you should still be good if you got the confirm email.

No guarantees with Supreme tho so good luck.

This happened to me aswell... and I had a size 11.... reading above a few sz 11 restocked earlier today.. so we will see >D

Anyone know if field jackets are still in stock at either NY store? Looking to pick up a black one in Medium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom