• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3D620250-49F9-4A47-BBDB-64BCAC962B11.jpeg
What a week....

Just sent a sale into StockX and the label had a Moonatchie NJ address. Must be a new sort center for them, which hopefully means us Northeasterners will be getting our stuff a lot quicker

After reading this, I just noticed I sent something to StockX yesterday and got paid this morning lol. Always took 2 days before. So now it only takes 1 day to ship stuff to both StockX and GOAT for me.

Anyone elses CDG shoes come precreased?

My pair from in-store came with the right sneaker pre-creased. Online pair was perfect.

Waterproof too? Looks like nylon

It’s polyester...water resistant, which definitely comes in handy.

Damn thank god I didn't do in store today. I can imagine how cold it was by the water in Brooklyn lol.

Waterproof too? Looks like nylon

It’s polyester...water resistant, which definitely comes in handy.

https://www.outdoorresearch.com/blo...ference-between-gore-tex-and-gore-windstopper

Windstopper is def water-resistant. Thin membrane, but not "water-proof" like straight-up Gore-Tex. Honestly, the Windstopper is probably one of the most practical pieces for the $$$ this F/W season, especially for those of us in cold, wet climates.

I wore mine yesterday with a long-sleeve tee underneath when it was like 40° w/ 40mph winds here in MA and I was straight-up comfy. I was a bit cautious when I saw it was like $220 that week, but I'm so glad I pulled the trigger on it.

Today was in the low to high 30s...like 20mph winds. Just had a T-shirt and my scrub shirt under it and I was fine...didn’t even have it zipped up most of the time. My thermoregulatory system is all messed up though lol. I get hot easily so I don’t really layer up unless it’s really brick outside.

Woulda copped either way but I’m glad I copped in store to avoid that shipping lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom