• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
AF230A86-7AB0-4A8F-8B80-5E05B9F9BD81.jpeg

Today

From what I understand my bank just credited me 175$ it didn’t cancel or have anything to do with supreme charge, they still got paid.

I’m just letting the investigation unfold to see if they even can find out where they messed up. Cause I was beyond heated

I understand being really upset about the shoes being delivered to the wrong address, but I think you called your credit card company too soon.

But now that you have your shoes, not sure why you wouldn’t contact your bank and let them know so your credit card company, UPS and Supreme don’t have to waste their time dealing with something that’s already been resolved.

Your credit card generally immediately refunds you when you do a chargeback and launches an investigation. However, depending on the size of the company, it may appeal the chargeback and/or put the CB customer on a “do not sell” list.

Hey can anyone attest to the fit of Supreme's vests? Preferably the reversible ones (sherpa or flannel)? Want to know if they fit a little big/boxy in case I can pull off a size smaller than I usually like.

Thanks!

uFYwtdx.png

Anyone? Nobody here has one of their vests?

I'm sorry in advance for asking something that I'm sure has been asked before, but how do you register for the in store drops? i'll actually be in manhattan through saturday and thought id try my luck.

Anyone? Nobody here has one of their vests?

The reversible shadow plaid one from last yr fits tts. It’s short in the front and longer in the back, but also flares out a bit. I prefer the look and fit of the typical midtown uniform version, which usually has the adjustable straps towards the rear waist. But preme tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom