• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
87AB764A-C67E-4F87-B21C-31470E35FFD4.jpeg

Got this in

i actually like the timbs a lot...prob will be too rich for my blood but design wise they are nice. (that and wayyyy too much heat dropping in the next 2 months)

oxblood jawnz are fire but its a pass dawg. bought a few AJI over da weekend and too many things for december soon come

yea somebody posted it. I don’t agree with him, something he said about buying supreme or jordans to stunt. The guy looks like he drank alotta energy drinks with some “substance” >D. What the hell he said about somebody getting robbed over concords because they were limited? :lol: This guy only woke up when things got hyped. If he was an nter or had more info or understanding about this culture, he would have seen the cycles imo. Most Supreme, Nikes, Jordans wouldn't sellout as fast in the 90s, so there goes “hype”. Linking Supreme with Carlyle is what he is trying to get at. It’s just business.

Insight on Carlyle though - linking with who they are as a bigger corporation. Kinda sketch

Anyone in here have the Polartec half zipper hooded pullover from fw17? I wanna get it but am wondering how warm it is

If people really want to see what Supreme was about, watch the skate vids, cherry, a love, p gangster, blessed. I watched p gangster and got some respect for these skaters.

yea somebody posted it. I don’t agree with him, something he said about buying supreme or jordans to stunt. The guy looks like he drank alotta energy drinks with some “substance” >D. What the hell he said about somebody getting robbed over concords because they were limited? :lol: This guy only woke up when things got hyped. If he was an nter or had more info or understanding about this culture, he would have seen the cycles imo. Most Supreme, Nikes, Jordans wouldn't sellout as fast in the 90s, so there goes “hype”. Linking Supreme with Carlyle is what he is trying to get at. It’s just business.
Yeah, his main point is, how can Supreme sustain this level when part of the allure is the scarcity yadayada
Also the Carlyle link to the Saudi bombings in Yemen
and how buying Supreme basically reps that act.
Hassan isn't a hypebeast but he's 100% an OG sneakerhead in the most traditional sense of the word. Pennies and Jordan 3s.
It was entertaining, but I don't think it offered anything new on the subject of Supreme.
absolutely, we all knew the acquisition is not the move. Then again, I'm not buying these $50 tees to one day buy a house.
Insight on Carlyle though - linking with who they are as a bigger corporation. Kinda sketch
high key sketch.

That dude seems wild corny, couldn't watch the whole thing. Supreme isn't going anywhere, just like Bape didn't go anywhere when the hype of the 2000s went away.

oh he said somebody got robbed over jordan 11s because they were limited. :lol:
No, not really, there wasn’t that much demand or hype back then like there is now for some sneakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom