• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Camo handwarmer was waiting for me when I got home. I dunno if this thing is supposed to be strapped around my thigh or what, but it sure as hell ain't fitting around my waist. After playing with the strap it looks like it maxes out at about 34", tops. And this was one of my main targets this season, too.

#SadThiccBoi :smh:

worst case you can wear it around your neck like the homie here

:lol::lol::lol:

nah but thats really wack if you cant adjust it any further like the waist bags

Vacay starts Thursday, hope I’ll be able to get the fleece and/or the jacket in black or any of the colors since I’ll be on faster WiFi...then off to Maui on Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
worst case you can wear it around your neck like the homie here

:lol::lol::lol:

nah but thats really wack if you cant adjust it any further like the waist bags

Gonna have to get on of these for it to fit.

upload_2018-11-26_19-0-13.jpeg

Yep, I was just about out of strap and couldn't get it around my waist wearing a tech fleece hoodie. If I loosened it any more the strap would've come out of the male end of the clip.
Gonna have to pass that this way for the BTAS Blu Ray... jussayin ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TNF fleeces look really boxy...the parkas look like nascar driver suits with all the logos... no thanks... black to resell

TNF fleeces look really boxy...the parkas look like nascar driver suits with all the logos... no thanks... black to resell

That's kind of what I was thinking after seeing the pictures of the hoodie on. I wanted a little snugger fitting one...If I size down def will be too short though. Also was wondering if the inside was fully lined or what...From the pictures a majority of the body almost looks like polartec lol

I bought handcuff hoodie on eBay today, but would people even try to make fakes on non hyed items?
Should I be weary that i most likely bought a fake if the price was low

Camo handwarmer was waiting for me when I got home. I dunno if this thing is supposed to be strapped around my thigh or what, but it sure as hell ain't fitting around my waist. After playing with the strap it looks like it maxes out at about 34", tops. And this was one of my main targets this season, too.

#SadThiccBoi :smh:
yeah that **** is ridiculous...it only got around my waist wit just my boxers on :lol:. Any other layer of clothing and it aint happening. Was one of the things I was most looking forward to this season as well :smh:. Im a 34 waist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom