• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering the same. Struck out today. Card declines all day. I'm at the point where I might just remove the damn lightning bolt extension since I think that's what caused it. Unreal that I got like 5 declines whether it was the jacket or shirt. Wife got hit with the same declines on the other laptop.
I never understood why people used the lightning bolt when it been known to cause issues. Just use the Chrome Auto fill and youll be good.

You letting auto fill fill everything in?
Address has been saved since week 1. Only thing I auto fill is card and exp dates. CVV is manual.

991FB870-D55B-40E9-8147-17EADF300249.jpeg

plan on doing in store for the first time next week .. do you have to know what you want beforehand? like how does the process work

11:15 slot Brooklyn. All smalls and mediums in jackets gone. All red natural fleece gone. All colors of hoodies and tees available sizes vary. Red white waist and backpack gone

Supreme BK backed up. Again.

I’m 215. It’s 205 right now. 145 hasn’t been checked in yet to wait on brick side

FD725856-FCF0-4551-B792-1A113619A944.jpeg

My stupid *** overslept LOL

I’m happy team Manuel ate today, atleast the resell isn’t too bad ( considering seller fees)

Anyone that has the expedition jacket in hand let me know how the thickness/warmth is......I’m gonna wait till after the box logo drops to by my jacket....hype should be gone by then

11:15 slot Brooklyn. All smalls and mediums in jackets gone. All red natural fleece gone. All colors of hoodies and tees available sizes vary. Red white waist and backpack gone
Oooof that doesn't sound good. I may have underestimated stock levels; this is for LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom