• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone interested in a Large Captain varsity?
Worn a couple times, lost weight and never wore it again.

3335789B-6D91-49A8-A3B8-DFEAA2A9964A.jpeg

OMG i just spoke to someone on the phone from supreme. So the person i talked to told me that my stuff are getting shipped out separately. Like my gloves,zippo, and box
but the person also said what i got today should have been my stack cups but they messed up on shipping that and gave me a lantern. If you ordered stack cups and last four on tracking is 2500 you getting the lantern. The person also said that i should be getting an email to return the item and if they find extra cups they will ship me the cups

OMG i just spoke to someone on the phone from supreme. So the person i talked to told me that my stuff are getting shipped out separately. Like my gloves,zippo, and box
but the person also said what i got today should have been my stack cups but they messed up on shipping that and gave me a lantern. If you ordered stack cups and last four on tracking is 2500 you getting the lantern. The person also said that i should be getting an email to return the item and if they find extra cups they will ship me the cups

What a mess

Just got shipping on order #1 of 2.
Registered this morning for NY, then my boss invites me to a 1:30 meeting Thursday. Debating banking on low number vs ditching vs replying no to the confirmation text. Really want the low top Vans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom