• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, they should just drop some extra grey, black, red, etc. since they’re gonna fly anyway. I always say I’ll try for the less sought after color.. but then game time, I can’t resist. Then the L comes.. :smh:

The last several weeks haven’t been bad. But, can’t underestimate the bogo hype. Besides that, they’ll prob have trash droppin beside em. Should’ve dropped em w/ tnf, bear, bike, etc. :lol:

Heard bear might drop this week

I wear a large in the box logo crewnecks from 2015 (?) with the old fit. Should I go medium with the new supreme sizing?

Congrats to all who copped TNF this week. I was sick as hell at work and decided to try for a fleece for the hell of it. Carted white/red L but got caught in triple captcha hell again for some reason, even though I was logged in to gmail. Sold out in cart by the time I was finally let thru. Oh well....

As for box logo crews this week, I think I'll try for either navy or terra cotta. Navy's my favorite color for Supreme stuff, and terra cotta I think will be last to sell out. I'll also try for in-store for the hell of it. Paid off CDG week, so why not give it another shot? I can afford to take the time off :smile:

Might try for in store sign up and if I get a good slot im gonna take the drive up from Boston. Use it as an excuse for a little day trip :pimp:

Also thinking about signing up for in store. Obviously the earlier the better but what’s the latest time you can get in order to secure a box logo?

Around 4-5pm CDG hoodie/shirt was still obtainable. I'd say at least 4pm is good for A box logo

Around 4-5pm CDG hoodie/shirt was still obtainable. I'd say at least 4pm is good for A box logo
But that's a big if the time slots actually get into the store on time. I had to wait two hours for the TNF last week

But that's a big if the time slots actually get into the store on time. I had to wait two hours for the TNF last week
Hopefully will be faster this week (if they dont drop a bunch of other things people really want), since most people will be there mainly for the box logo

TNF takes long because there's so many items people want

Last bogo was like $800 for backdoor pricing.

I’m Gucci

Hell I don’t even see the back doorpricing sheet for “VIPs” anymore

9 colors... definitely a bunch of distractions regarding color choice.

is that rust middle left and terracotta middle right?

upload_2018-12-3_9-21-50.png

Middle ain’t mustard?

Mustard lowkey the color if ur looking to match this szn color trend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom