• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter how I wash it or dry it out my S logo hoodie from a few years ago is SO STIFF compared to all my other preme hoodies...anyone else notice this?

Usually they're soft as hell but my S logo feels like cardboard

Week 14

4199B536-67B1-4978-A18E-34B6DF459718.jpeg

I have no idea how to wear that gore-tex beanie. The insert is so weird.

No matter how I wash it or dry it out my S logo hoodie from a few years ago is SO STIFF compared to all my other preme hoodies...anyone else notice this?

where did you get it?

I’m going for whatever box logo doesn’t lag and actually adds to cart and checks out for me. :lol:

Hopefully it ends up being Grey Green Navy or Black. Natural is pretty dope too.

Btw has anyone got shipping on the North Face tee from last week? Fleece comes in tomorrow but no sign of the tee yet.

I think I got the black hoodie from that year. It is a lot stiffer than my other FW hoodies.

I think I got the black hoodie from that year. It is a lot stiffer than my other FW hoodies.
Yes! The black tonal. Soooo stiff.

What reminded me of it is I was feeling the script hoodie from this season and the different grey heather blend doesn't feel as soft as the old heather grey hoodies (motion, classic logo). Even so it's like chinchilla compared to the black S logo lol

Can i get a quick lc...all i got is one pic for now. And dude says its in great cond.
IMG950173.jpg

Anyone help me out....deal seems kinda too good to be true...dude wants to trade straight up for my hornet rc car

get better pics. seems sketch

Btw has anyone got shipping on the North Face tee from last week? Fleece comes in tomorrow but no sign of the tee yet.
Never got an email from supreme or ups, but i was able to track my package using my ref#. fleece just came in this afternoon

So general concensus on sizing this season from what I gathered across here and Reddit:

-Size Down for T-shirts
-Hoodies/Crewnecks still TTS

Yay or Nay

what color box logo yall going for

im trying to see something

Mustard or Red
But I never get my hopes up for anything anymore

man i wound up w the pink and camo and struck out on the black

pissdrunxdunks pissdrunxdunks u still rocking it papi?

fuggit. im going for black

Of course I still rock it. Reddit kids were trying to buy it off me.
Let me get that Pink one. I’ll hack the sleeves completely off.

So general concensus on sizing this season from what I gathered across here and Reddit:

-Size Down for T-shirts
-Hoodies/Crewnecks still TTS

Yay or Nay

i would say TTS for tees and size up for hoodies.
just my preference though.

my 17’ and 18’ box logos fit exactly the same,for comparison

i would say TTS for tees and size up for hoodies.
just my preference though.

my 17’ and 18’ box logos fit exactly the same,for comparison
I go TTS in hoodies, size up for an oversized yeezy vibe. For me they basically fit like Champion reverse weave...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom