• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
id go for blk if i didnt already have one. Best color out of these imo

im prob gonna go for red or natural

we got any sizing info on bogos yet? Haven't copped a sweatshirt yet this season. Prob leaning toward a Large (6 foot 185lbs)

I ask like i really have a shot...but figured id ask anyway...team manual
U large cuz Im taller, weigh more and wear large in crews

Attachments

• ABC0F628-6AA5-4123-B33B-21F1355149BA.jpeg
    ABC0F628-6AA5-4123-B33B-21F1355149BA.jpeg
    173.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
F6FBFC01-74E6-472C-A7B4-B30ABBA20A53.png
Thanks for the help guys, here is a pic he sent is the tags. If legit trying to swing this trade tonight. He has positive feedback in local groups but you can never be too safe (PS it’s worn once and washed, yes he left the tag on lol)

Sorry if it’s been asked but the TNF fleece and jacket both TTS? 6’1 200 and not sure if I should do L or XL

Just wanna double check before I drop the bread
I’m 6’ and 215, large in the expedition fits perfect.

I wonder what colors will be left once 3:15 gets in :X only color that would piss me off is the mustard lmao hate that colorway in general.

I have a 3:45 slot for Manhattan. Plan on driving from VA to NY. Would I be able to hit on any BOGO color? Just want to make the trip worth it and not leave empty handed.

Sorry if it’s been asked but the TNF fleece and jacket both TTS? 6’1 200 and not sure if I should do L or XL

Just wanna double check before I drop the bread
I read that the fleece fits TTS to slightly small, while the jacket fits large. (I got the jacket in small, and it's too big, while I can make pretty much any other Supreme piece in small work for me.) Can anyone confirm my assumption about the fleece?

F6FBFC01-74E6-472C-A7B4-B30ABBA20A53.png
Thanks for the help guys, here is a pic he sent is the tags. If legit trying to swing this trade tonight. He has positive feedback in local groups but you can never be too safe (PS it’s worn once and washed, yes he left the tag on lol)
I feel like all the red flags and issues with this hoodie should your answer honestly. I wouldn't trust a hoodie that had these issues. Especially someone who stated they washed the hoodie with the tag on LOL.

I read that the fleece fits TTS to slightly small, while the jacket fits large. (I got the jacket in small, and it's too big, while I can make pretty much any other Supreme piece in small work for me.) Can anyone confirm my assumption about the fleece?

Yeah got the fleece in a medium and it’s pretty much TTS for me.

I have a 3:45 slot for Manhattan. Plan on driving from VA to NY. Would I be able to hit on any BOGO color? Just want to make the trip worth it and not leave empty handed.
prob not ANY color, but you'll leave with a bogo. Coming from MD haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom